- Public relations. We specialize in getting high-end, niche companies heard and seen, by securing relevant and valuable editorial features in media outlets.
- Curate outreach for each client, by connecting with editors, writers, and reporters individually. For real.
- Maintain strong relationships with clients – many of whom we’ve worked with years.
- Believe in having fun. Professional doesn’t have to mean robotic. There are real people on the other end of that email. We are real people. Chances are, you are, too.
- Respond. Always.
- Listen. A rather large communication problem is listening simply to reply. We listen to understand.
- Recommend you peruse the rest of our site. We’re occasionally amusing, and really good at what we do.
- Distribute pitches en masse. “Dear Colleague”… um, no.
- Hang our hat on the dreaded press release. (When was the last time you read one?)
- Work with a client if we don’t believe in them or their product/service. Sorry, sometimes we have to say no.
- Make promises we can’t keep.
- Do advertising.
- Recommend leaving our site yet.